BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

me :)

me :)
VERONIKA XO

Selasa, 31 Agustus 2010

28 august 2o1o

at 28 august 2o1o my dad went to BOGOR. and he ordered me to wake up earlier as usual. im do that..

he woke me up at o4.3o am! well, i woke up and went to bath room, i envy to my mom she sleeping so soundly..

i went to bathroom by sleep-walking,, then i prepared my book,, eat some cereal,,
then went to SCHOOL !!!!!

at school you know what?
im thefirst people came to school
im so proud of it ;p
its the first time i see parking yard its so empty look at this :




hha cool,,

then,, i went to my class
and TADAAAAAAA
im the first people came to the my lovely class



hha so i wating until the bell ringing
im so bored
so i listen to ADAM YOUNG song
its realyy make me happy :)

0 komentar:

welcome

welcome to my blog guys
ENJOY